Hello I am new here NTNP #4 after a CP xmas day

noodles13

dd#1 dd#2 ds#3
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say hello and possibly meet new pals
I am CD 7 today after having a chemical pregnancy @ 4 weeks 4 days on xmas day :(
Never had one before it was a first and hopefully last for me
I have got 3 children dd#1 is 9 dd#2 is 5 and ds is 20 months

Hello! Sorry to hear about your cp on Christmas day that's horrible :( good luck! We're ntnp #2 :)

Ahh hello :D
I am CD13 today
We are excited about #4 but I am terrified of the reaction I will get from family they aren't too happy when it comes to hoe many children i have
And I'm 30 haha oh the shame

I'm CD 13 too! But cycles range from 35-52 days! It's annoying. Why would your family have an issue? Although some of my family probably won't be happy because they think there should be a bigger age gap between children...stuff um lol

My cycles are usually 29 - 30 days really regular
I had my eldest when I was only just 21 they had a problem then and her dad left us on xmas day then I had my middle daughter when I was 25 her father left the day I told him I was pregnant
So I said stuff everyone I am bringing my girls up on my own
Then by chance I met my fiance we had known each other since we were little he has adopted my daughter and we have a son together some people look down at me but I don't care :)
We have decided one more baby and that's it I suppose I need to just tell the haters to p#@* off lol

Aww that's got a happy ending! :D people will judge you regardless. I'm 28, my husbands 35, our daughters 15 months. I never in a millions years thought I'd be here so soon! Especially as her birth was traumatic and I suffered with PND. Gotta do what makes you happy :)

hi sorry to hear about your cp :( we are NTNP it will give us 6 kids between us (are we crazy?) this baby will be #3 for me and #4 for my partner :)

Not crazy at all
There seems to be this belief that families should only have 1 or 2 children nowadays?
Me and my OH have 4 between us he has a son from a previous relationship
So this will be #5 for us lol
Unless I have twins :/ omg lol

Glad im not the only one who thinks people should have as many children as they want (well as long as they have the ability to care for them properly) :)
I had a dream the other day about having twins kind of has me a little worried i will end up pregnant with twins :/ not that i would mind in the end :)

My mum & great nan are frat twins
I've always thought I would have twins
But so far..... only singletons haha
This will be pregnancy #7 so who knows what may happen
My son weighed 9lb8 and was born @ 37 weeks I dread to think how big I would be with twins :/

the idea of having twins freaks me out just a little only because everyone in my family who has been pregnant with twins has either miscarried or lost just one of the twins either during pregnancy, birth or not long after birth :/

My dads a twin! Husband keeps teasing me about twins lol

Oh no that's sad :(
So where are you all cycle wise x

I'm due on af 25th Jan. ....
Unless the CP has messed everything up
I will be testing before that as I'm too impatient haha

Mine could be anytime between 29th Jan and 14th feb :/

How's everyone doing? Not holding out anyhope for this month....think I've missed ovulation so unless I ovulate late its onto Feb!! Will see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->