Hello I have been Ttc a mirena for 4 months? It seems hopeless.

Wishingmommy4

Reaction score
Hello there thank yu for taking yur time to read my post. Well to start out I had mirena for five years after a still born :cry: so now that I finally have been ttc my second #1. I have not been able to conceive. I'm starting to be worried that maybe something is wrong with me because of the mirena which I had put in June of 2008. I wasnt using anything the first three months of ttc I figured I am still young I should have no problem right? Wrong. I started taking fertility blend sp-1 at the beginning of this cycle( but I read somewhere that yu are only supposed to take it for seven days and take a break??)I have also been taking an all natural every day vitamin along with prenatals with DHA. My cycles have been lasting for 32 days so I wasn't exactly sure when to start using an opk so I started on cd13 it was negative. The next day I tested and it showed two bright lines (haha I asked quite a few people to compare the test from the day before to that one) so I did another test the same day just to be sure it wasnt faulty and it popped up two lines on that test and the test the next day? Soo I think I ovulated on one of those two days. Both of which I bded on. I had been BDing every other day since the cd5 just to be sure. Today is my 7dpo ( I think) and my breasts are tender. I don't know what else to try anymore.is there anyone out there that feels the same as me :cry:

Didn't want o r&r! I unfortunately know nothing about Mirena. Good luck with your ttc journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->