Hello, I need some of your guys opinions

Buba28

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am going mad at the moment because my husband and I for the first time 1 week ago had sex without pulling out, so I suppose you would say we were trying, but in my head I didn't think I would fall pregnant straight away because I have such bad period pains I am worried I have endometriosis!

Anyways on Monday I woke up feelng different, I was extremely tired and had done nothing, I have waves of feeling sick, I am peeing alot more than usual but it seems as if I may have cystitis, I had orange mucas on my knickers yesterday and it is now pale yellow, and my mood has been very irritable since Monday, and my tummy was very bloated yesterday ans this morning and it feels as if something is going in inside me!!! I know all these signs can be pregnancy! So I did a test two days ago which was negative, but I know its too early to do a test as I am only due on next Saturday (I just couldn't help myself) so I am going mad wondering if I am pregnant and cannot wait for next week to some!

Can anyone let me know if they had these symptons before they were due on???

Thanks
from a very excited/anxious Sam xx:wacko:

:wave: Welcome to BnB

Best thing to do is to take a test.... and keep testing every other day until you get a positive or AF arrives. :hugs: Period and Preg symptoms are so similar that its frusterating.... And when you are concentraiting on trying, those symptoms are even more pronounced because you are focused on them....

:hugs: Good Luck

:hi: Welcome!

Suz gave you some good advice :hugs: Good luck

When your pregnant it does feel like your gonna get your period but for me something was different. I cant explain it really. My boobs where a different type of sore, my ovaries ached and i felt tired. The sickness for me kicked in about a week after my period should have been due.

Good luck though hun. Hope it turns out how you want it. :hugs:

just keep testing. good luck and welcome to BnB

WOW thanks everyone for your messages and support, I can see I am really going to enjoy this Forum :)

I have been to the doctors today and I have cystitis :( and now all I can do is wait until next week to do a test, roll on next Saturday, and I really hope mother nature doesn't visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->