hello, im new and havent a clue

lollypop1

Reaction score
Hello, :hi: im 26, from wales, Ive been trying to conceive for a year and half, but only been taking it seriously for last 3 months or so, I never realised there was such a little chance each month to conceive, im now at the stage where im using ovulation tests (no luck so far) ive been charting my cycle since the very begining, but still trying to keep it very relaxed (although its getting difficult as more time passes) so i thought id join this site for advice, and support from others in my position
hope to speak to you soon :hugs:
XXX

hi hun, welcome to BnB. Good luck ttc, hope you get BFP soon.

Theres always plenty of people here for advice and support, its a fantastic site.

thanks caroline, im learning the lingo slowly but what does af mean? i know its relating to periods and im assuming when you get a bleed just wondering what it stood for? and also bfp sorry to sound so dull:dohh: XXX

Af - Aunt flo!
BFP - Big Fat Positive!

Welcome we area friendly bunch.. i'm ttc No2 and so far it has been 14 months.. hope you get yours soon!

Hi lollypop x

lingo wise this should help you:
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730

Welcome to BabyandBump :dance:

A lot of the girls here will hopefully be able to help you & you can share your chart in the TTC section :D

Wishing you a BFP (big fat positive) soon :dust:

Thanks both for your help, wobbles I am going to read that link now thank you, i will definitely post on the ttc thread already had a read and very intresting, seems like a good place to get support
Thanks again :dust: ( i dont know why i used this icon, i just liked it )
XXX

Thanks Loz, I feel welcomed, how do you get your current mood status to appear? Ive looked through my control pannel thingy and cant find it :wacko:
thanks XXX

Never mind I just found it yey I can do something ha ha

hi hunny and welcome everyone is lovely here so pull up a chair and a cuppa and enjoy,good luck for your BFP

bex.x

hello!!! welcome to bnb

my name is terrie and i have a little boy of 5months

good luck and hope you get your BFP real soon

xxx

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a speedy BFP! x :dust:

Hiya :hi:

Welcome to B&B ... wishing you a speedy BFP.

Hi welcome to baby and bump, all the best TTC hope you get a speedy bfpxx

:hi: hiya and welcome, good luck with TTC.x

hey welcome to baby and bump, watch out 4 the loony ones...
ull soon see who they are!!! wishing u all teh best ttc and hoping for a BFP for you xxx

hey welcome to baby and bump, watch out 4 the loony ones...
ull soon see who they are!!! wishing u all teh best ttc and hoping for a BFP for you xxx

pfft we all know you're the only loony yvanne!!!

no no no!!! u have me mistaken 4 weestar!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"