Hello, I'm new in here :)

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
This is quite exciting to be in here! I'm K, married for 3.5 years and have a nearly 2 year old son :cloud9: I'm always hanging around in the toddler section lol, and tbh sometimes I can't even believe I already have a toddler as time has flown by!

Anyway, I think its time I came in here as for a couple of weeks DH & I have been ntnp so we are going to carry on. I really don't think I will fall pregnant anytime soon which is why I have not joined the TTC forum. Firstly, I am still bf'ing 2,3 or 4 times a day and this has prevented AF visitng... its been nearly 3YEARS!!!! So if I'm right I have about a 6% chance of concieving to begin with. Secondly, I have PCOS so... would that make it about 1% ???! We are in no hurry for number 2, part of me assumes it will take a couple of years so I feel I have time to prepare myself, but then again we could be that 1% ?! Either way.... hello! :hugs:

Hey,

I'm new on here as well. I joined because I just wanted to talk and needed someone to vent to. I'm not currently trying to have children (because of certain circumstances) but my boyfriend and I are happy and have been together for almost three years now (So it wouldn't be the end of the world).

Here's my dilemma. I have been on the pill for about two and a half years now, and take it continually every month. I have never missed a period and am pretty regular. Last month my period came a day before i was expecting it and was heavy right from the start. It arrived on Nov 30th and surprisingly only lasted for two days and then was light until i started back on the pill (Dec 4th). Now I know this sounds a little crazy but i think I may have ovulated early this month, which has me worried because I had unprotected sex the day after I took my first pill of the month. (Dec 5th) I started getting worried on monday evening (the 12th) when I had a brownish light bleeding that lasted until this afternoon. It has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know what you all think. It's too early for me to take a test but I had symptoms of implantation bleeding (including cramping). Do you think its possible that I ovulated early?

I'm stressing because I want to know, but can't do anything about it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Hey,

I'm new on here as well. I joined because I just wanted to talk and needed someone to vent to. I'm not currently trying to have children (because of certain circumstances) but my boyfriend and I are happy and have been together for almost three years now (So it wouldn't be the end of the world).

Here's my dilemma. I have been on the pill for about two and a half years now, and take it continually every month. I have never missed a period and am pretty regular. Last month my period came a day before i was expecting it and was heavy right from the start. It arrived on Nov 30th and surprisingly only lasted for two days and then was light until i started back on the pill (Dec 4th). Now I know this sounds a little crazy but i think I may have ovulated early this month, which has me worried because I had unprotected sex the day after I took my first pill of the month. (Dec 5th) I started getting worried on monday evening (the 12th) when I had a brownish light bleeding that lasted until this afternoon. It has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know what you all think. It's too early for me to take a test but I had symptoms of implantation bleeding (including cramping). Do you think its possible that I ovulated early?

I'm stressing because I want to know, but can't do anything about it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

hey hun. well im not trying to panick you but back in June 2010 I was waiting on my period (late as always) and when I had some light brownish bleeding i thought it was on its way. then after another week i began to feel dizzy but still no period, then a few days later i was sick so i tested and it was a BFP!

I can't really offer much advice except maybe ask in the 2 week wait forum for any tips i'm not clued up on ovulation etc as i have pcos i have never been able to rely on anything like that! good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->