Hello, I'm new. Recovering from M/C @ 5 wks.

Sam86

wtt
Reaction score
Hello, i'm new to BnB forum so I will introduce myself. My name is Sam, i'm 21. I recently miscarriage my first baby at 5 weeks.

My pregnancy was a mistake, i'm in a stable relationship with my fiancee, our 1 year anniversary is next week and we live together with our 2 cats. He is a student and i work full time in a Bar.
I found out i was pregnant only a week before i lost it. My fiancee didnt want the baby so we already had an appointment made for a termination.

To be honest, I believe my miscarriage was fate. I wanted the baby, but was going to go along with the abortion because i knew how much my fiancee didnt want it. He is only 19 and still in uni with only a part time job.

I miscarriage when i was at work and had to go to the hospital who told me there was really nothing they could do. A few days later i passed everything including what i imagine would have been the placenta.
Very weird situation. I'm relived that i didnt have to go through with an abortion but i'm still sad in a way.

I cant wait to try again properly for a baby but my boyfriend says no way, not for another few years.
I think maybe this time next year we may be in a better position, financially and other ways to try for a baby.

I still kinda wish i hadnt miscarriage and we both wanted the baby. My due date would have been 11th April.

I wondered if at first whether or not my medication had effected my pregnancy. I have been on Prozac for depression for 1 and a half years now, but apparently many women have had a normal pregnancy whilst on anti depressants.
Is anyone here on any type of anti depressant whilst pregnant?

I guess im here to make new friends that have gone through similar experiences.
Oddly enough, the first person i texted when i found out i was pregnant was my best friend, who replied saying she had just discovered she was pregnant too. She didn't keep the baby and had a termination at 5 weeks, the same time i lost mine.
She lives a while away from me now which makes me sad, especially when you go through something like this - my fiancee doesnt really understand what i went through.

Thanks for reading,

Sam
xxx

welcome to bnb :) hope u enjoy it here...xx

Welcome to baby and bump, also to partly answer your question about anti-depressants and pregnancy there is a thread somewhere in either TTC or WTT about this that was started by Jewels....just found it for you https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/46997-vent-question.html

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rachellejoychadwick/916642l3mtuoldwc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->