Hello...I'm new to all this...and a little scared!!!

nikki_j

Mummy to my baby Aiden :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm glad to have found this site....!

Well I am 22 and I found out yesturday that I was pregnant...(my first) I used the clear blue digital test and it told me I was 1-2 weeks. And then I did another one later just to make sure (I felt like I was in a dream!) and it tested positive again with 2-3 weeks on it. So...I don't think it has hit me yet!

It was completely unexpected and completely unplanned, but my boyfriend of 2 years is over the moon, cried his eyes out and so did his family and my family. So I'm really happy (even if it is at the most inconvenient time lol) and reeeeeally excited, but I'm really scared aswell, we have so much to do in the next 9 months it's going to be like a race against time and I feel like my head is everywhere! I had like 4 hours sleep last night (suppose I better get used to that!) because I was up thinking about all sorts of stuff.

So...sorry for all that waffling, I'm just excited / scared / nervous / happy all at once, it's quite overwhelming!

So yes....hello :D lol. And thank you for reading all of that!!

xxx

Welcome to BnB!

Congratulations! Try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy.. its seems like its no time at all to prepare for a baby but it all comes together somehow!

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

xx

Hey, Welcome and Congrats :)

Everything will fall into place i promise!
I was totally shocked when i found out i was pregnant and thought i was going to have alot of work to do in time for the baby, but things happen and it sorts itself out :)

Hiya,

Thanks everyone. I'm sure everything will eventually fall into place, it's just scary, still getting used to the idea!! I can't wait to have our own little baby though. We have loads to do though, got to find a house alot quicker than we thought now!!!

Thanks everyone :) just finding my way around the site now.

xxx

welcome and don't worry, things will work out the way they are supposed to. you have your bf and both your families which is wonderful. a baby is a blessing, hang on to that and have faith. i wish you all the best and a happy and healthy 9 months.

p.s. keep us posted, i love to hear how those little beans are growing :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->