Hello I'm new

luluW

♥Waiting patiently for#1♥
Reaction score
Hiya,

I posted in introduce yourself but as this will be the forum I'm going to be in for the next 5 months I thought I would say hello in here too.

Me and hubby have been married a year and are going to start ttc our first in October 09.

I'm dying to start ttc straight away but hubby wants to hold off a few months until we can save a bit of money and enjoy the last of our freedom!

We also want to lose some weight, me especially as I suffer from PCOS and if I'm able to lose a couple of stone at least, it will hopefully increase my chances of conceiving naturally.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :D

Hello and welcome to Babyandbump! Good luck with your weight loss plans and look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

Hey hun welcome to WTT. Hope your time goes really fast xxxx

Hiya, welcome to BnB and TTC in 5 months time. I'm so jealous!! xxx

October is the new month we decided on, originally it was supposed to be May, but we decided to put it off for a while due to health issues and hubby having problems with stress at work. I was pretty upset when he told me he wasn't ready to try in May, but he was the one who suggested October so I think when it rolls around we really will start trying. October was a compromise, I would love to start trying whenever but I don't want to pressure him, I want him to be totally ready and want it as much as me. He is starting to get excited about October though, which is good! We've also made a list of things to do before we start ttc, so thats keeping me going for the time being! x

Welcome to WTT, luluw. I'm relatively new too. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Nice to meet u all!
Cinnamon our list has stuff that will be much easier to do before were parents, its just our way of trying to make the most of the next few months (and try and make the time go a bit quicker!) Its things like going to a festival, going on a holiday, spending loads of time together just the two of us, etc
x

hello! I said hi and welcome in the introduce yourself section, but thought I'd add an extra special welcome to this section :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->