Hello i'm rusks - yummy!!

rusks

Reaction score
Hi all

some of you may know me from elsewhere:hi: i thought i would come on here and join you lovely lot as i been missing you.

just trying to find my way round and i will try to get a ticker etc done when i have a free minute.

for those of you who don't me. I'm Lisa i'm 26 i work with livi in cornwall thats why i'm stalking her!!

i've got a gorgeous little boy called luke he was born on 11th feb 2007 by emergency c section:crib: so i am now a reletively new first time mum and loving it.

hope to get to know you all on here, all the best for those ttc lots of baby dust to you. :hugs: and congrats to all the new mummies xx:happydance:

Its about time you said hello :rofl:

Lovelyyyyy to see you on here was rather shocked when I got your PM lol

Lovely to see your happy & enjoying being a new Mummy

Welcome to BabyandBump :hugs:

x

Hello Welcome to Bnb all the best in your new role as a MUM !!!!

Hello Rusks, i reconise you! Welcome to Baby and Bump!

ps, can i eat you? :lol:

Hi Rusks great to see you here !! Havent spoke for a while, hope you and little Luke are well hun xx

Hi Rusks
Welcome aboard

Bex.x

Hello and welcome. My Little girl was born on 28th December also by section. Congratulations on becoming a Mummy!

YAY!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hello babe!!!!!!!! :hi:

Glad to have you here, I am so sorry we missed going thru our pregnancies together, I missed you when I left.......... but maybe we can do the next ones together from start to finish eh? ;)

Welcome aboard babe!:hugs:x

p.s will reply to your PM in a bit ;)

:hi: rusks congrats on your little boy and welcome.x

Hi rusks!!

Welcome to BnB!!

Luke is gorgeous!! chat soon!

xxx

hi rusks, its Little miss joslyn or puffpuff as some know me. glad you are doing ok and pleased you have joined BnB. yOur little boy is gorgous. x

hi rusks, its Little miss joslyn or puffpuff as some know me. glad you are doing ok and pleased you have joined BnB. yOur little boy is gorgous. x

i know who you are now,lol never knew before,lol:blush:

Bit late but Hiya Rusks and welcome to Baby ands Bump :)

I regonise the name lol

Luke is just gorgeous

thanks for the welcome great to see familiar faces/names.:hi:

i don't get on here half as much as i would like, i have never worked so hard before i was a mum, never have much time to myself!! (not that i'm complaining!!):yipee:

:hi: Welcome To BnB Lisa!!!! Sorry to be so late saying Hi and Welcome but I have been away for a week and now playing catch up.....You have a lovely little one and I look forward to chatting with you!:hi:

Suz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"