Hello..i'm scared!!

Carolyn

Reaction score
:hi: Been reading everyone's posts on here since we found out i was pregnant and finally found the time to register...now it's xmas break!! finding it hard to get my head around being pregnant and can't wait til the dating scan and the first mid wife appointment and the fourteenth week... when hopefully i'll be able to relax a bit (Ha ha no chance!) i think it's nice on here compared to the other sites i've been reading, because you get people from all over the world.. it's interesting how some things are the same, no matter where you live! x

hello and welcome, people from all over the world and still some locals to, im from nottinhgam too where abouts are you?

Hi! near to mansfield, in Kirkby...small world, isn't it?

Manchester England, fairly new, everyone seems really friendly :)

Hiya hun, how r u?
welcome to bnb!
Feel free to msg me for a chat im not too far from u lol :D
x x

yummymummytobe - will message you when i've worked out how to do it, up to my neck in doing sunday dinner at the mo! toriaaaa - i'm nine weeks today! Got first midwife appointment on 10th jan and dating scan on the 15th! I'm very excited but also very scared, i would just hate if anything went wrong, but everyone's the same aren't they?!! I think I'm coping quite well at the mo, not had any sickness was a little bit nautious (sp?) but nothing bad. The worst thing is the mood swings and the extreme exhaustion... and the inability to spell!( although that was a prob before!!) I don't feel like i need to go to sleep, i just need to sit down! OH thinks it's a convenient excuse LOL! Nice to hear from you all and thanks for being so nice... now to serve up dinner and then I might try the meaaging thingy! (Anyone would think i'd become computer illiterate since becoming preggers...this is a whole new world... now i sound like my gran!! i am 32 though...catching her up!)

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Congrats on your Pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->