Hello! Introducing myself!

edbarnett2016

Reaction score
Hey!! So, my husband and I have decided to TTC #2 this month. I had my Merina IUD removed January 29th and had a period at the end of February. (24th-26th) I downloaded this app called Ovia? It's pretty legit but it was saying my fertile window was this past week so I decided to test it out with an OPK. I got a positive result this morning with FMU but I read that was not a good idea since FMU is super concentrated and I could get a false positive. Bummer. It's kind of a long story- but I had an ultrasound down Tuesday because of some pain I was having in my pelvis which came back normal so we don't know what's going on but I did see on the results I had 12 follies on my right ovary and a dominant 2.2cm follie on my right. I'm pretty sure that means I should be ovulating from my left? I don't know. I'm grabbing at straws because I want this to work out so bad. However, I realize that it could take months and months to get preggo especially after having the IUD for 3 years.
Just popping in to say hey! Looking forward to walking this journey with you all.

Danyel

Welcome! We decided this month to try for #2 as well. I have no clue what cd I'm on as I stopped keeping track after dd was born, but as soon as a new cycle begins we'll be back on track. My Dr had me testing with fmu before giving me clomid. I had to track 2 cycles before I could get it, and she wanted fmu tests. I dunno. It worked though.

Oh and good luck!

Welcome! We decided this month to try for #2 as well. I have no clue what cd I'm on as I stopped keeping track after dd was born, but as soon as a new cycle begins we'll be back on track. My Dr had me testing with fmu before giving me clomid. I had to track 2 cycles before I could get it, and she wanted fmu tests. I dunno. It worked though.

Oh and good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"