Hello, is there room for one more?

AnnaBanana9

Mummy
Reaction score
:hi:

I'm Anna, I'm almost 34 (eek!) and we're WTT for baby #2 in September this year. I guess we'd qualify as NTNP as I chucked out my birth control pills the other week.

This board seems so close and supportive - I was hoping there was room for another newbie here :flower:

x

Helloooooooooooooooooo! :) Yeah it's really lovely and supportive here, every time you start to go a little crazy, you're guaranteed to have another equally crazy person to talk to and help you :rofl:

Have you set a full on TTC date, or are you just gonna NTNP and go with it?

Your little girl is so gorgeous!! You lucky thing lol hope you have a lovely stay here :D xx

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome! :flower: I think September is officially the "go for it" date; hopefully I'll have a clue about my cycles by then to have a particular time during the month to really TTC in earnest.

Glad to hear that there are people here as crazy as I am! :rofl:

x

Hi and welcome! I'm ntnp and our ttc date for baby #2 is still officially Sept (although hubby is desperate to meve it to june/july!) so we're in similar positions! Did you get pregnant easily with Alyssa? xxx

Hi and thanks! Yes, I got pregnant very easily with Alyssa; in fact it was the first time we DTD after deciding we were ready to start a family. I'm not so naive as to think it will be the same second time round, so am preparing for months of NTNP and TTC. Glad to have found a home!

x

Hi Anna!!
Welcome welcome.I love your avatar and September is so not far away.I hope you'll enjoy your time in WTT and the wait won't seem too long :flower: xxx

Hey and welcome :wave: Looks like we are trying in September now too due to university exam dates urgh

I'm also preparing myself for long months of ntnp and ttc. As yousaid, it would be silly to presume i will catch straight away! Its lovely to have you join us, look forward to sharing the journey with you!xx

Ps. Your avatar is amazing! Absolutely beautiful! xx

Hey and welcome :) this forum is great so so supportive :) I've really been made to feel welcome!! Hope time goes quick for you!! xx

Thanks again for the welcomes! I love it here already :) Going to enjoy my time here in WTT!

xx

Hi AB!

Good to see you! We are thinking of ttc next month - so really excited. Good luck, I hope we all quickly get our BFPs when the time comes.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"