Hello, it's been a wee while! (:

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
Not been on in ages, been living at the in-laws just now while we got our new house decorated, unpacked etc. Been here since 21st June! Had to move out our flat as we advertised it to let and got tenants straight away - we hadn't bargained on the house taking so long to do!

So I'll be 37weeks on tuesday and we will be spending our first night in our new house, Taylor will be going into his own room finally :cry: Will miss him loads, even though he is just next door! Hoping the fridge freezer arrives tomorrow though!

Spent last weekend in hospital as was having pretty strong contractions, 4 in every 10mins actually but they died down and everything seemed to settle. Then on friday night I was in the bath and a little bit of my mucus plug came away.. Went shopping yesterday and the pressure below was so uncomfortable then got home about 6.30pm and went to the toilet where pretty much the whole plug came away! Ewww! Been awake quite abit through the night, just couldn't get comfortable.

Hoping it won't be too long now but who knows really! :shrug:

Just thought I'd update you all as to my whereabouts! :)

How is everyone else doing? What birth announcements have I missed and more importantly is Jetters still preggers cause I seem to remember her challenging me to race to the finish line! :haha:

welcome back to the land of internet hun :wave:

Looks like Jetters pipped you to the post on the baby front :haha:

Hope its not too long for you now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g