Hello...its been awhile since i first saw this forum.

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
Hi guys, got my BFP yesterday. Will be 5 weeks on Thursday so just looking for a place to hang really. I am a stay at home Mum to a little lad called Joel who is 5, we didn't know if we would have anymore kids due to other circumstances, but here we are and very very happy about it. Anyone else due in July? :happydance::happydance:

Aww that's lovely, congratulations! We must be due about the same day.

Aww that's lovely, congratulations! We must be due about the same day.

Yes we must be, i think i am due around Thursday 28th July going by dates. i have a 30 day circle and think my last period was on the 22nd xx

Hi, I'm due about the end of July too. I found out yesterday we're expecting #2. We already have a 5 yr old and thought she'd be our only, it's taken some time to conceive this time. It's almost 6 years since I regularly posted on here!

Rozie...we have the exact same cycle!! LMP OCT 22 Ff says I'm due July 28! Happy and Healthy 9months

Rozie...we have the exact same cycle!! LMP OCT 22 Ff says I'm due July 28! Happy and Healthy 9months

Massive congrats, how exciting. I am so excited but also want to tell everyone this time around and know i can't. I don't see a midwife until the 16th December and i will be nearly 8 weeks. Seems like forever. :dohh:

Hi, I'm due about the end of July too. I found out yesterday we're expecting #2. We already have a 5 yr old and thought she'd be our only, it's taken some time to conceive this time. It's almost 6 years since I regularly posted on here!

We must have been posting around the same time as my son was born in 2010 and also been 6 years since i posted on here. Must be something in the water. Happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->