Hello - just joined

Betty Boop

Reaction score
Hello,

Just joined tonight.....thought it would be good to talk to other people experiencing the same things as me.

Discovered last Friday that I am pregnant with my first baby (can't believe I've just typed that!)- about 5 weeks.

Very early days - myself and my husband are both really excited but also still a bit in shock not sure it has really sunk in yet.

We told our parents at the weekend and they are really excited too - we are going to tell a few close friends but then keep the secret until we have had the 12 week scan.

The baby is due on the 17th June 2009.

Would be good to hear from other people, especially as this is my first baby and I am not really sure what to expect.

:happydance:

hi betty boop,
how ru?
i found out on thursday i was around 5weeks 2 its also my first am very nervous but excited.
ive been so scared about all the different changes and no 1 2 talk 2 looking at this site has been like a big weight lifted off my shoulders!

kayla x x x

Thank you for all the welcomes!

Hi Kayla,

I'm feeling OK - Like you I'm a bit scared as you don't know what to expect. Felt a bit delicate this morning at work - every little cramp I think oh my god is something wrong! I haven't told many people just in case - but its quite nice having a secret!

How have you been feeling - any morning sickness?

BB x

Hiya Betty Boop, I'm also new to this site &this is our first baby too - exciting but scary times :) We are currently 33 weeks pregnant & its been a ride but now it's a big waiting game! We found out when we were about 5 weeks pregnant too & couldn't keep it to ourselves cuz we were so made up as we had been trying for 18 months! Told our parents & Family within the week but waited a while to tell friends & other family members.
It does take a while to sink in - to be honest I still can't believe we're going to be parents still! My brother & his girlfriend just had a little baby girl 6 weeks ago & seeing her makes me more impatient lol.
Well hope everyones pregnancies are going well,

Lynda x

hey BB,
i havent really been sick i just feel it all the time,
ive been getting alot of really bad pains the hospital gave me a scan they could only c the sac and yolk ive got another scan in 9days 2 check everythings ok,thats how i ened up on here 2 c if any1 else had been through the same i was worried coz they couldnt c the baby but ive been talkin 2 people on here and am not the only 1 so thats helped alot.

kayla x x x

Congrats!!! welcome to the world of hormonal rollercoasters, but its all good. I'm due today and believe me, you will not believe how quickly it comes round!!
take care and good luck
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->