hello ladies! I am new and in need of help!

hay86

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
my name is hayley and i am 22 years old and having a bit of a relationship dilema!
I Have been with my fantastic partner for nearly 4 years but the last 2 have had there ups and downs. I no that i love and care for him deeply as does him towards me but at the moment we have decided to go on a break so i have time to sort my life out.
Since i was 14 i have gone from one serious relationship to another and have never been without a man to put all of my attention into. I have a very lacking social life and have no hobys or interests so as you can imagen have only had my boyfriend to think about.
My main issue with our relationship was the constant analysing i seemed to do always about the way he looked, i have always been overly critical about my own looks but became totaly obsessed with his apperance and i dont no why??
He is a great looking guy and most of the time i could see that but i get attacks when something is not wright such as his hair is not styled wright and suddenly i find him ugly and repulsive! writing this now i am so embarissed but i really need some outsiders ideas and views have any of you ladies ever found your partner less attractive from one day to another or doubted not that you love him but if you fancy him???
HELP!!!!!

:hi: welcome to bnb :friends: sorry cant really help just wanted to say hi and hope you get an answer and your relationship gets better x

Welcome to bnb xxx

Welcome to BnB! :hi: Don't have any good advice for you, sorry, but you might want to post about it in the relationships section as well as you'll get more people responding there :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-life-relationships-finance/

Hope things get better for you both soon x

Welcome to BnB :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back