Hello Ladies x

Taramumof2

Reaction score
Really not sure whats happening with me, i did an earlier post explaining my problems, PCOS, very bad irregular periods, patches of EWCM, but to try and cut a long story short, after having bled heavy for 4 months, my periods out of the blue finally stopped!
I was silly and dont know what date this was, but i think about 3 weeks to a month ago, and i would not know when to expect it either. As you can imagine, i do not often get the chance to baby dance, and have certainly been making the most of it,:winkwink:
I have not been tracking temperature, and do not know if i have even ovulated, just been baby dancing lots when i have had these patches of EWCM. Anyway i have had a few symptoms, not much but def there. The first symptom for me was very early last week, i had this foul taste in my mouth, i dont mean to sound rude but it was like a sewer,:wacko:
That same day i went to answer my door, and a wave of nausea swept over me, i would like to add i have 2 older children and i did not experience any nausea what so ever with them. I then experienced a red streak in my cervical mucous, which turned the next day to a very very light pink, then the day after was light beige, but only when i wiped, i was sure it was the begining of my AF, but have had nothing since. I have very achy cramps right now, this has been going on for about 3 days, and sometimes like a pinching sensation in my uterous, i never get aches only while i am bleeding? and it is i have to say quite uncomfortable, i am still feeling slightly queasy, just an icky feeling but not enough to be sick, and my EWCM has now turned to a whiteish colour. I am not sure if i have occasionaly felt tingling in my breasts, but i could be imaginig this, looking out for every symptom. The cramping in my uterous seems to be a dull ache in my lower back also, with my 2 children the first symptoms for me were the cramps followed by extremely sore boobies, but i got pregnant fairly easy with them, they were unexpected but wonderful surprises x Are any of you ladies who are TTC experiencing anything similar? xx

Sorry also forgot to add as much as i love to baby dance, lol My cervix is so tender i have had to have a break. Not sure what could be causing it, wether it has been from all the baby dancing or me checkig my CM

Have you tested yet? If its neg then go see your doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->