Hello Ladies

RaeEW89

Waiting on my little girl
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I do believe that I am about to join the wtt section here. I dont plan on waiting too long, just long enough for me to feel better about losing Kellan. Also OH and I are planning on moving soon, I want to be settled before trying again. Im going to say anywhere from 1-3 months. Anyone loking to move over to ttc in that time period?

Morning hun, so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what you've been through *hugs* I'm afraid I'm no use, but there are plenty of people WTT for about 2 or 3 months here, absolutely billions of them! lol best of luck, and hope you enjoy your stay here in WTT :) xx

Hi, so sorry for your loss. Your wait will fly and i hope you enjoy your time here :) :hugs: x

I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:
Hope your move goes well and the time goes quickly for you! :flower:

So sorry for you loss :cry:
So, December is when you'll be trying again? Good luck, hun!!

Sorry for you loss hunni
I hope we can keep you company while you wait
xx

Sorry For Your Loss Babe!
These Few Months Will Fly By!!! :)
Good Luck!
XX

Rae, you are in my thoughts and prayers that December comes quickly and holds nothing but the best for you.
xoxo

Oh hunni, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. And what a beautiful name for your little angel. I am waiting longer than you but would love to leand an ear if you need it. God Bless you and your husband sweetheart...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->