Hello! Looking for your best tips...

Freshstart23

Reaction score
Hi! I just joined after lurking for about 3 months. I am 39 and trying to have my second child (have a 5 yo boy already). I got pregnant the first month we started trying but m/c at 6 weeks. Since then I am constantly over analyzing every little twinge and tweak I feel in my body. I am currently expecting my period any day now (was due today) as I am feeling very pms-y and trying not to let myself think I could be pregnant.

My question for you wonderful women is, what are your best tips in tackling this TTC business? I feel completely overwhelmed by all of the reading I have done about what will increase fertility. I am currently taking Folic Acid and a Multi-vitamin, and just used an OPK this month for the first time.

I am considering adding Green Tea to my daily beverage menu in hopes of increasing CM. Anyone had success with this?? How about Evening Primrose Oil? Any tips or advice welcome & I apologize if this is a repeat question.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome! I too am 39 and ttc #2.
Many of the threads/info on-line can be overwhelming.

I'd try to go with your intuition and what resonates with you.

For example, I had had success with acupuncture several years ago (for neck pain), then when ttc#1, it just came to me that I should go for ttc purposes.

I believe that changes in my diet (recommend my the acupuncturist and what I read here), exercise, and the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) were a huge part of me getting pregnant.

I think I'm finding peace now that with a toddler, I can't be quite as disciplined as I was the first time around (esp. with the exercise).

I hope this helps a bit.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"