Hello lovely ladies, how long have you been TTC #1?

Both DH & I are 27, actively TTC#1 for 4 months now, NTNP for over a year before that!
Been using OPKs for the last 2 cycles & never got a positive so am worried now! If AF arrives this month Im going to make an appointment with Doctor to see if Im ovulating :(

I am 32 and we have been trying for #1 for almost 10 months. I had an irregular cycle for most of it, which made pin-pointing ovulation hard. I started taking Vitax 4 months ago and my cycle is shorter and more predictable (32 days) and I started using OPT's last month.

I am coming up to my fertile period in a couple of days, so hopefully this will be the month!!

29 Been trying for a year. Everything tested came back healthy. Irregular but trying to wrk that out through diet/excercise. Was advised to lose weight:)

I have to say you are all some strong ladies! I have only been TTC for 2 months. I don't know if I would have the patients or will power for that long. I have not ovulated the last two months and it has been very discouraging. Props to you all! Sending alot of :dust: out into the universe for you! GOOD LUCK!

Both myself and DH are 24. We have been TTC #1 for 4 months now and are getting very anxious.

AF is late this month and tested yesterday was but was negative! Thinking I would have calculated wrong because this past month I was only relying on charting. So who knows! I'm super confused.

I'm 22 and have been ttc/ntnp for 12 months! I'm late, very late, but BFN's. Doctor asked me to wait another couple of months before she'll start looking into things! I've had long cycles (settled to 43 days after some very long ones up to 73 days!) since coming off the pill a year ago!

Beca :wave:

Hi all I'm 21 and have been trying for 7months!! I have irregular cycles so it proves very difficult at times but I'm sure we will all get there some way or the other :) good luck all x x x

Hiya I am 26. We have been ttc for 10 months. Had 1 MC in dec 10. Now having problems with my LP but tests all normal so very frustrated!

I am 25 and my DH is 31, we have been TTC for 49 months now. I have PCOS and the hubby has a very low sperm count...We have been undergoing treatments for 13 months...IVF is starting to come in the picture at this point..but ladies keep your heads up! Remember not to stress to much...It will get better I promise.

I have to say you are all some strong ladies! I have only been TTC for 2 months. I don't know if I would have the patients or will power for that long. I have not ovulated the last two months and it has been very discouraging. Props to you all! Sending alot of :dust: out into the universe for you! GOOD LUCK!

It can be hard but after the months and years go by the patience ends up getting easier and easier... It is sad but we do not give up.

Hi, I am 29 and my DH is 32 and we have been ttc for 4yrs. I am just getting started on Clomid this month so hopefully fingers crossed it works.

hi gl 2 u all. Im 27 and been trying 4 just over 2 n a half years. I have had 4 mc's and 1 ectopic, weve had tests done and everything is fine just told we are very unlucky x x

Tasha16 I'm sorry to hear about your lose's this year is your year !!!! :)

I'm 29 and dh is 33. Been ttc for 10 months. Hubby is getting an SA and I'm getting blood work and HSG this month, hopefully we can get it figured out. Don't know how some of you have been trying for years and are still so positive! Good for you, wish I could be that positive... pretty discouraged today as af just showed up this morning. TTC is such a rollercoaster of emotions! GL and babydust to you all :)

Try not to look at it as AF showed up , oh no :(
Look at it as YAY another cycle to make this happen, and more time to plan out what I can do to help this cycle. It is very hard and a huge emotional rollercoaster.

*hugs*

I am 31 and dh is 29- we have been ttc for 4 months. I'm due to test next week so fx but for some reason I'm not feeling hopeful! Reading this post has made me feel a teensy bit ashamed of myself though- it's still early days and I'm really impressed by the positive and optimism of all you ladies, hope I can be like you if we're in it for the long haul. Good luck to all xxx

I'm 26, been ttc for 4 months now and been married for 5 years. I just started taking vitex as my cycle was quite irregular after being on bc for about ten years!
:dust:

Both myself and DH are 26 and we have been TTC #1 for 8 months. Too Long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->