Hello lovely ladies.........

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THINKING OF YOU ALL :hugs:

I SPOKE TO MY MAN AND MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 50 LBS BY SEPTEMBER AND START TRYING AGAIN...I HAVE TO GET OVER THE FEAR OF "WHAT IF" I REALLY NEED TO MOVE ON AND I AM NOT SAYING FORGET ABOUT MY MAYA BECAUSE SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AND BE MY ANGEL....BUT MOVE ON AS FAR AS THINKING ABOUT IF THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN OR NOT...I AM GOING TO GET CHECKED BEFORE TRYING AND MAKE SURE THE DOCS GIVE ME AN OKAY.....HOPING WE ALL GET OUR RAINBOW BABY SOON LOTS OF :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Aww I am so happy for you, that is a huge milestone :hugs::hugs: Everything will go perfect for you I know it.. I wish you much love and luck
XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Aww I am so happy for you, that is a huge milestone :hugs::hugs: Everything will go perfect for you I know it.. I wish you much love and luck
XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Thanks!!! I just want to take it one day at a time...I was pressuring him and I saw that it was stressing him out so yesterday I said we can wait but then he seemed concerned so we talked about it and everything seems so perfect with him.....I told him how I felt he told me not to feel that way and that we will have a Baby together because he has 2 sons with his ex wife..so Hopefully it all goes well....:hugs:

Good luck, it sounds like a great plan - I hope it all goes well x x x

Good luck, it sounds like a great plan - I hope it all goes well x x x

Me too...I spoke to him again today he said we will get married and we will have a family...so I just have to be patient and wait my turn :)

I also wish you all the best and healthy 9 months of pregnancy, lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->