Hello mr toilet...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by x_Rainbow_x, Jun 1, 2011.

1. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

I feel awful... and i mean so physically awful!
    I woke up with the worst acid indigestion ever.... spent 10 mins dry retching, nothing came of it... drank some milk that burnt like you cannot believe...
    Had a nice cuppa tea which i then spent 15 mins talking politics with the loo... now i feel if i move im gunna be sick again and ill just fall appart...

I think baby is having a growth spurt... because my hormones obviously have just flown threw the roof!!

2. Dannieo

Dannieo Well-Known Member

I'm nearly 13 weeks and thought that I'd had it pretty easy. Spent twenty minutes this morning being sick and have been running to the loo every half hour or so since. Worst I've ever been.

Just to add - When I saw your title the first thing that popped into my head was, "I thought you were in the Hamptons." Which is funny if you're a massive Family Guy freak like me!!!

Just get loads of rest, and try to sip water every now and then. xxx