Hello, my name is bigbetty and I'm a !!!!!!!!aholic!!!

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
I'm addicted to using exclamation marks - I know I go over the top with them but I just can't help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do it too, can't help myself! I always cringe when reading back what I've written in a post before I send it. Apparently its the written equivalent of laughing at your own joke :dohh:

I'm also addicted to putting smiles and kisses on everything I write!

Hi everybody, my name is Smelly07 and i am also a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aholic and i may as well add i am also a .................................................aholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:

thank you, i am hoping this thread cures me......!!!!!!

My names Charlotte & I'm a !!!!!!!!!!!-o-holic!! I'm also a smiley-o-holic & a kiss-o-holic :rofl:

I'm also a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-o-holic!!!

But I don't want to be cured. I like it!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm also a pointless punctuation-aholic and a smiley-aholic!!! :haha:
I often have to preview my posts only to see loads and loads of smileys haha :rofl:

Omg! I use far too many exclaimation marks too! and I put xxx at the end of everything too! Even look at my past posts on santas grotto etc... you will see xxx and !!! after most things I write. I don't even know why I do it it, people must think I get over excited about the stupidest stuff! xxx

!!!!! xxxxx

:lol: I do it in texts aswell!

Im a smiley o holic!

i cant help it :dohh: all my posts have them :blush:

Omg! I use far too many exclaimation marks too! and I put xxx at the end of everything too! Even look at my past posts on santas grotto etc... you will see xxx and !!! after most things I write. I don't even know why I do it it, people must think I get over excited about the stupidest stuff! xxx

I'm exactly the same, !!! or xxx after every sentance lol!!!xxx
!!!!! xxxxx

:lol: I do it in texts aswell!

hahaha me too!

Me and my cousin were talking about this months ago, about how you put stuff on facebbok or in txts. I was saying about my !!! and xxx and she was saying she felt she over uses "hahahahaha" and "lol" so people must think she's a maniac that finds everything hilarious :haha: xxx

Oh god I use "lol" a heck of a lot too!!!!!!!! Lol

OMG i use them all the time, but never in the right places!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha me too sometimes I have to stop myself from writing it or go back and change some of them from lol to haha or :haha: or even :rofl: lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->