Hello! My names Amanda..

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Amanda and am 19... currently WTT. I've been reading on this site for a few weeks now and realized that I can join in on the fun even if I'm not pg. I also started a journal under the WTT section, so feel free to stop by!!:happydance:

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 19 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all ....I also had a blood test done and that came back !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!!

hi my name is deatta and i am sorry for popping in but im new and i have been looking threw this site and i cant figure out how to post a thread can anyone help me out please thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->