Hello New Here

tiffluv81

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I am new here but not new to TTC. I was on Cafe Mom for a long time and stopped ttc after my now 6 year old. I did have 6 mc's leading up to him. Then I encountered and ectopic pregnancy 2 years after my kiddo.
I am now 41, i was not ttc by all means i felt i was just to old to carry with the long journey. I was also afraid to lose another pregnancy.
Here I am now on Cycle day 42 on a 28 day cycle. No AF. No BFP. I have had aches not really cramps. No spotting, i feel like it is coming but it has not.

Could I have ovulated later or is the start of Perimeno? I want one more child but If I am not I want fret but it will be a blessing.

Hello Ladies, I am new here but not new to TTC. I was on Cafe Mom for a long time and stopped ttc after my now 6 year old. I did have 6 mc's leading up to him. Then I encountered and ectopic pregnancy 2 years after my kiddo.
I am now 41, i was not ttc by all means i felt i was just to old to carry with the long journey. I was also afraid to lose another pregnancy.
Here I am now on Cycle day 34 on a 28 day cycle. No AF. No BFP. I have had aches not really cramps. No spotting, i feel like it is coming but it has not.

Could I have ovulated later or is the start of Perimeno? I want one more child but If I am not I want fret but it will be a blessing.

Hi and welcome, I don't really have any advice on perimenopause but I just wanted to say I hope you get some answers soon!

Hi and welcome, I don't really have any advice on perimenopause but I just wanted to say I hope you get some answers soon!
thanks and glad to be here. I hope I can find friends who are also dealing with this. FX"d for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->