hello new here

babybell58

Reaction score
Hi all,
im new here my partner and i are both very broody altougth we have not been together long enough yet to start trying, i have to lovely children of my own from a previous relationship

what im looking for is info on the mirena coil as i have one and was wondering what experiances people have had ttc after having it removed?

thanks in advance xx

I am sorry, I don't know anything about the coil. I just wanted to say welcome to BnB and WTT :hi:

Welcome to BnB and hope that when you decide to TTC your journey is short and sweet! Sorry, i dont know anything about the coil either...

Welcome to BnB! :hi:

Sorry, I have no experience of having a coil either, but from what I've heard from women who have, as soon as they've had the coil removed, they've had no problems getting pregnant.
xx

Hey there :)

I've had the Mirena coil altho I've had no experience with TTC after having it removed. I had mine taken out because OH could feel it (TMI sorry!) and it was giving me really erratic bleeds and also it made me put on alot of weight! So now we're basically using the rhythm method.

All I can tell you is once I had it removed, I had some bleeding for a few days, all completly normal as I understand, and then my period was bang on time. My cycles returned to normal immediately so if I was TTC, then that would be a good start I guess!

Sorry I cant tell you more! Oh and welcome to BnB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->