Hello, new joiner here

LancyLass

New mum!
Reaction score
:hi:
Just wanted to say hello. We're TTC #1. Only been going a couple of months but well into all the temping and testing and CM examining already! 37th birthday next week. 37 suddenly seems a lot older than 36, so I managed to persuade DH that we really need to get on with it as I'm now hitting late 30s rather than mid-30s.
:dust:

Ooops, forgot the interesting bit:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3597c4/ttc.png

Just wanted to say hello. We're TTC #1. Only been going a couple of months but well into all the temping and testing and CM examining already! 37th birthday next week. 37 suddenly seems a lot older than 36, so I managed to persuade DH that we really need to get on with it as I'm now hitting late 30s rather than mid-30s.
:dust:

Welcome! :hugs: I turn 37 next month :wacko:

Hello Lancy! Welcome to "soon to be" 37!! It's a wonderful place to be! I'm sure you're going to do just fine. It really is helpful to have some knowledgable women along the way.
Let us know if you need anything. This is only month 2 of TTC for me. I can tell you already......you're going to need some support!

Darn it, I'm out of the 37 club since June :haha:

Welcome:hi: I'm 37 in Sept:wacko: don't know where the year went:haha: Best of luck!!

I turned 37 yesterday....time sure does fly! Welcome and hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

Welcome Lancy Lass.

Aaah the joys of examining CM several times a day, I have NFI what I did with my time before we started this...

Now important subject this - do you have any pets, and what's your opinion on thongs? LOL

Hello everyone - and thanks for the welcome! I started Thanking everyone individually but you're all so welcoming I'll be here all day if I thank you all - so here's one big thank you!!

Same with all of you who have birthdays just gone and coming up - one big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of us! Although I don't like hitting late 30s and don't really feel inclined to celebrate... where did the last 37 years go??

NorthStar said:
Now important subject this - do you have any pets, and what's your opinion on thongs? LOL
I have two lovely little cats - they're my babies. Can't be doing with thongs, I'm a 'comfort over looks' kind of girl. My undies are embarrassing really... probably time for some new ones. :blush: :haha:

Boring question, can someone explain some of the things about using the forum to me? I have asked in the technical section if there's a user guide anywhere but haven't had any replies:
- What does the "multiquote" link at the end of posts do? I tried clicking it but it didn't seem to do anything.
- How does the rule on posting to 3rd party websites work? Everyone seems to link to Fertility Friend and others in their signature (and I've copied you!) but the rules say you can't link to 3rd party websites??

Sorry for boring, slightly off-topic questions, but am not sure how else to find out!

Thank you!!

Hi and welcome LancyLass! :hi:

I'm also part of the 37 club. Birthday was in May. I don't feel old yet. Somehow, I expect my mom to come through the door any minute now, telling me it's lights-out time, LOL.

About your questions. I don't know about the 3rd party links? But the multiquote I think I may be able to help. When you want to quote someone on something she said, you use the quote button. But if there's more than one person whose posts you want to quote, you click the multiquote button for each of those posts. Then I think you hit the reply button. It will list all those posts you selected as multiquote. Does this makes sense?

Welcome to BnB. Hope you get that BFP soon.

Wendy
x

I'm also part of the 37 club. Birthday was in May. I don't feel old yet. Somehow, I expect my mom to come through the door any minute now, telling me it's lights-out time, LOL.

About your questions. I don't know about the 3rd party links? But the multiquote I think I may be able to help. When you want to quote someone on something she said, you use the quote button. But if there's more than one person whose posts you want to quote, you click the multiquote button for each of those posts. Then I think you hit the reply button. It will list all those posts you selected as multiquote. Does this makes sense?

It does, thank you!

When you want to quote someone on something she said, you use the quote button. But if there's more than one person whose posts you want to quote, you click the multiquote button for each of those posts. Then I think you hit the reply button. It will list all those posts you selected as multiquote. Does this makes sense?

:dohh: Is that how you do it?? I've never worked how how everyone else managed to do it besides me!
Thanks. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->