hello - new on here!

Rosella

mum to two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :hi:

Wanted to introduce myself - just got my :bfp: last week :happydance: - (and several more since then - cos a girl's gotta be sure...). It's sort of sinking in now - especially after trip to the doc this morning - not that she did anything - just took my word for it!

Anyways - congrats to everyone on here - happy and healthy nine months - i'm looking forward to chatting to everyone. Seem to have a lot of hopes and fears already!

Hello Rosella!
Congratulations and welcome!
ha you sound like me, Have to do a few extra tests just to be sure!
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
Xx

Welcome Rosella and congrats!!!!!

Hi, congrats on your BFP!!! How far along do you think you are?

Thanks Long Road, Congrats to you too!!
XX

Thank you all so much for your congrats - Amelia222 - I think I am 5+1 weeks. Symptoms aren't overly strong - am hoping all is OK!
xx

Congratulations on your BFP and welcome to the boards.

Clartylou x

Hi Rosella,

I'm also fairly new to this and also only got my :bfp: last week so congratulations to you!
My most notable symptom has been sore boobs, well nipples and I think today may have been the first day I started disliking certain foods - I'm finding it difficult to differentiate between symptoms though!
I also want a time machine, time seems to be standing still and I am so so impatient!!

:hug:

Hi Rosella! I am new here too! Congratulations! Hello Suze - our dates are really close!

Welcome Rosella and congrats xxx sticky dust xxx

Hi Suze
How far along do you think you are? We must be really close. I know what you mean about the symptoms. Mine are quite subtle, nipples tingle but it's not too bad, although bosom is definitely bigger. I think I can feel it more strongly at night. Definitely feeling more fatigued in general as well.

Devoted Mommy & Serina27
Thanks for your messages as well. Looks like we are all around the same time - my doc said my EDD is 25 June.:happydance:
Thrilled about this - I'm imagining myself enjoying the summer off!!

:wave: Hi there!!!!

Congratulations :) :happydance: (I also did MANY tests, I think about 12, haha).

Wishing you all the best for your 9 months :) :cloud9:

:hug:

Hi Rosella! I think I am due around the same time as you! Only symptoms for me is sore boobs and tired too. I also alternate between being a bit teary and really angry, especially at work...

Congratulations on your :bfp:
Welcome to Bnb, if you ever need anyone to talk to theres always someone about.
Look forward to getting to know you.

HIya, congratulations, i'm pretty new too and my EDD is 7th June...You'll wish you never joined this forum soon as it gets pretty addictive!! Good luck with the next 9 months!!xx

hellloo, thanks for all the well wishes girls! Your post made me giggle Cheeselover - I know what you mean about work.
i am wishing I could master multi-tasking so could surf BnB and work at the same time... Yep, it's addictive ClaireyF, it needs an addiction warning :rofl:!! And hello also to MamaK and Jemma.
:hug: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->