Hello New to this....just a little about me

Csunshine013

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am a 38 year old woman from the midwest United States. I have a soon to be 10 year old daughter and was recently married last August. Since my age is getting up there we started trying for a baby right away. Everything went as planned and we were pregnant by the end of November. All was well until March 3 when I went for a routine checkup and could not find a heartbeat. This was very hard as I had heard the heartbeat twice prior. We did an utlrasound and it was determined that the baby had expired. :cry:I was 15w5d. I went back the next day for a amnio after another ultrasound. This sucked and I don't wish this on anybody. I had to wait until Monday March 9th for the procedure which would essentially put my body into labor. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It was the most degrading feeling I have ever felt. I thought I did everything to make this baby not live. I hated that day. Since then I have been doing everything to take care of my family and heal so that we could ttc again. I had my check up yesterday and the dr says we can ttc. I think about the baby everyday, but I truly feel that God had a hand in what happened and took things that I couldn't handle so I can move on and have better luck and be the mother I am supposed to be. I do have a beautiful little girl at home with me and she is my blessing everyday. Ok so this is what brought me to BnB seeking insight on what happened and what to expect in the future. I have found many useful and helpful posts here and hope that if I have anything to say it will be helpful as well.
Thanks for listening sorry so long,
Vic

Hi & welcome. Im so sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the warm welcome and can't wait to keep in touch! This is a wonderful site as I have had some time to look and see just what is out there.:happydance:

:hi::hi: from me and lilly, and welcome to BNB good luck with TTC ad sorry to hear about your loss. :hug::hug: xxx

Welcome!
So sorry about your loss and what you had to go through! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"