Hello :) Newbie here

ericarae1

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I've been looking around and have posted a couple of replies but I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Erica, I'm 23 from Florida (US). I've been with my OH for 4 years and have 3 crazy and very unique dogs who are my babies and love to death. I've wanted kids for awhile now and my OH finally agrees and feels the same. We were going to TTC last fall but he was starting the Police Academy in Jan and then we found out he will probaby will be deployed to Georgia on Feb 2011 for a year. So we decided we don't want to wait until 2012 to TTC so were going start in Nov 2010. He wanted to miss as little as possible of the childs first year. Luckly I have a ton of family close to me to help with the pregnancy if all goes as planned.*

Anyways I am so grateful to have found this website beacuse this past year has been hard. From the begining of our relationship I have expressed to him how imporant children and a family is to me so he knows how badly I've wanted a child, expecially recently. Within the past 6 to 9 mo he has finally said he is ready as well. Unfortunitely as I said above, we have some waiting to do. We also want to get married this year. I am not one to wait paitently So my waiting has been hard. I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant. My OH probaby thinks I'm crazy now because I have recently started crying when I hear about another pregnancy. Even though I know waiting is the right thing to do, especially for my OH, it is still expremely hard.

So anyways just going through some of these threads and not feeling so alone about these feelings has helped so much! Any suggestions along the way is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to BnB!

I know what you mean about waiting. My OH and I are waiting until November 2011 and it seems like forever away.

As other people have suggested to me, try throwing yourself into a hobby, like scrapbooking, to help the time go by faster.

Hey welcome to WTT! :) I'm in the same boat we are waiting until July 2011 to TTC so I know how you feel about waiting! We are planning lots of things to do together to help the time pass quickly :) I hope your TTC date comes around quickly x

Hi Erica, i'm sarah - welcome to bnb WTT :D

When I was TTC my little girl it took us 11months and I always remember when myself and my hubby went out to dinner and he broke the news to me that one of our closest friends was going to have a baby - seems silly now but it upset me so much I cried - the following week we went to a shopping centre and I just started crying from seeing other people walking around pregnant :( I was so desperate for a baby that it made me so emotional :( so I know how you feel :hugs:

Anyway good luck with your wedding :) maybe to take your minds off things you can start preparing your wedding - especially if your on a budget :) took me ages to plan mine because of our budget lol

Welcome:happydance::happydance: Hey, I'm Ashlyn.... my hub is in the military...I know how the feeling is with the timing and everything with having a OH in the military! We are WTT for September 2010! I cry all the time when there is another pregnancy or even when I see it on TV! Sounds silly I know but thats what happens lol. So I feel ya sweetie! Hope your TTC date comes really soon for you and wish you all the best and baby dust when it does come:hugs:

Hi ya
Welcome to BnB you will be addicted before you know it!!
We are starting to try again in may after a break in ttc. We get married in june so we want to get in the family way as quick as possible and after 13 months of trying before we thought the sooner the better.
xoxoxo

Hi Erica, I'm Rachel and 22 from England. I'm waiting till I get married this year, seems like a lifetime away but these past few months have just flown by so you don't have long to wait !!

Hope to keep you sane and occupied until then :wave: Welcomes!!

hey welcome to wtt!
also got oh hoping to join the police soon,
hope your time in wtt flies by :) xxxx

Hello, I'm new too, looks like we'll be ttc at the same time as you! :)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and advice! I'm addicted already! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->