Hello! On 4th pg but only 1 lc :(

Bluetomato

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi there, Im Vicki.
I am currently 11 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, although I only have 1 lc here with me.
My first baby, a little girl, was stillborn at 20 weeks gestation. We had no idea anything was wrong, we went along to a scan hoping to find out the sex of our baby, but instead we were told she had died. After a pm was done, we found out Erin had died of Turners syndrome, a chromasome abnormality that only affects girls. People can live with Turners, but Erin had it so severely that she never would have survived.
Just 6 1/2 weeks after Erin was born, I got pregnant again. It was a real shock - it was the first month of trying and I was very lucky to ge pregnant straight away. My pregnancy was very difficult, both emotionally and physically. I had bleeding 4-5 times during the pregnancy and I was convinced that my baby wasn't going to make it :cry: However, Harrison was born on 23rd March 2007, I never thought the day would come!
Last Summer, I sadly had a missed misscariage at 9 weeks, again, I had no idea that anything was wrong. I should have been 9 weeks by my scan, but baby was only measuring 6 weeks and had no heartbeat. I chose to have a d and c and had surgery the next day. Having the misscariage really knocked me for six, it affected me an awful lot more than I thought it would. Even now I think about how pregnant I should be and when the baby is due (should have been 16th March, a week before my sons birthday).
I am now pregnant again, which came as a bit of a shock! I'd been using a clearblue fertility monitor and according to that I hadn't ovulated, but I obviously had as I got a bfp when I tested a week after af was late! Im currently 11 weeks today, and ive already had 2 scans, one at 8 weeks and one last week at 10 weeks. Ive got my nuchal fold scan and blood test next Monday which im terrified about, im so frightened they are going to tell me they think theres something wrong with my baby. Im desperatly trying to be positive, but its soooo hard!
Thanks for reading, its turned into a bit of an essay!

With Love,

Vicki
xxx

Welcome to BnB :hi:

I'm so sorry for your losses! :hugs:

I hope that everything turns out ok for you this time round - you've got one healty LO so theres every chance you could go on to have...10 more!!!

Good luck with everything xxxx

Thanks for replying,
I think my dp would love to have 10 more, id be a nervous wreck though!
xxx

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Very sorry to hear about your losses. :hug:

Hi welcome to BNB

sorry to hear about your losses. xx

Hi, so sorry to hear bout your losses,....wishing you well with your current bump.

Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->