Hello second trimester!

whittnie117

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm moving over here today. I am super excited to be here. I don't talk much, but I read often. I only comment if I believe I have something or an experience to add to the conversation. This is my second baby and this pregnancy, unlike my first, has been uneventful minus the nasty symptoms (both of which I am grateful for). Hope everyone is feeling well!

Congratulations and welcome to 2nd tri! It goes fast!

Hi and congrats. I followed your journey whilst I was pregnant with my first. Born 3 days apart I think :). Welcome x

Thanks all.

I do hope it does go fast. Especially since I'll be in school, classes start tomorrow, until December. My last pregnancy it felt like an eternity, lol.

Isabella, I think my first pregnancy was riddled with false scares, besides the bleeding, lol. He ended up being perfect. This time everything seems to be going rather well. Just super fatigued, hungry, and nauseas. I followed your journey as well. We were so close in due dates. Hope all is going well for you too!

I hit the second trimester yesterday too! I wonder if our babies have the same due dates? Mine is February 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->