Hello there!

MissDX

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to the forum, so I thought it would be best to begin by introducing myself.

My name is Lauren Highley and I am 20 years old. I am a mother of one (my daughter, Robyn Elouise Dukes was born on the 27th April 2008 and is nearly 10 month old)

I live in Halifax, England with my partner Tom (we aren't married yet, but I call him partner, because boyfriend sounds like we're not as serious about each other! Haha)

We are planning to start trying for our second baby in about three months time. I just want to get my body in tip top condition for it! Last time I was pregnant, I wasn't really prepared, and I want to do everything just right this time.

I used to work before having my daughter, but recently decided it best to stay home and be a full time mom. I didn't like the thought of her being in childcare or something. I guess I just don't want to share her! Haha

I love being on the Internet <3 I like music and love to watch films with my other half!! Of course, I like nothing better than spending time with my daughter too!

I hope to make new friends here!!!

If you want to know anything, feel free to ask :happydance:

Thank you! I'm still trying to work my way around the forum and everything:rofl:

Heyy welcome to BnB sure you will love it here :D xxx

Hiya welcome to BnB anything you need help with just ask!!!!!

:hug:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"