Hello third tri!

cantwaitforu

Mom of two boys and prego
Reaction score
Joining a few days earlier - feels like I was just here anyway!!

Had an appt with my ob yesterday and he gave me the go ahead for a vbac! Ds1 was breech and said unless this one is there is no reason I can't be successful. Fingers crossed - I'm a little more afraid this time around!

Excited to move on from gender scans and gender reveals and become that much closer to meeting my little baby.

I'm tenatively moving across too, kinda scared! :haha:

Welcome to the world of discussion of sweeps and tearing.... !lol! It is the home stretch though, so that's exciting!

Tami, I want a big huge piece of that cake in your picture SO BAD!

I found that there is soooo much to learn in third tri, and you get so busy with your personal life that it flies by.

Yay for both of us!

Welcome to the world of discussion of sweeps and tearing.... !lol! It is the home stretch though, so that's exciting!

UGH, the two things I do not like! My OB tried giving me a sweep with my first and that area was so sensitive I jumped to the top of the exam bed and wouldn't let him near me!

As much as I want to have a successful vbac, the recovery with a vaginal birth seems like such an unknown, and the recovery from a cs is not what I want to go through again!

Tami, I want a big huge piece of that cake in your picture SO BAD!

Oh hun it was so good. The one baby thing my OH demanded - a gender cake, and he was right! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :happydance:

I found that there is soooo much to learn in third tri, and you get so busy with your personal life that it flies by.

Yay for both of us!

Honestly I need things to slow down a bit, lol. We're supposed to be moving house on the 1st April and we need to buy all the basics to go in there, cooker, sofas, fridge etc. We have a double bed at least, but we've never needed our own white goods and furniture until now!
And because we're moving to a new area I have to change doctor, consultant, midwife, eeek.
But all the stress will be worth it when baby is here!

Oh my goodness Tami - that's a lot to take on and will certainly keep you busy for the next three months. At least you also have an urgency to get things sorted and organized, otherwise a task like this can take much longer to sort out!

Oh my goodness Tami - that's a lot to take on and will certainly keep you busy for the next three months. At least you also have an urgency to get things sorted and organized, otherwise a task like this can take much longer to sort out!

I know, it's so daunting. My partner works full time, but will be there to help on a weekend hopefully! I hate packing boxes, ergggg!!

I know, it's so daunting. My partner works full time, but will be there to help on a weekend hopefully! I hate packing boxes, ergggg!!

We moved when my DS was 11 months and I just found out I was pregnant. Thankfully I got out of packing because I was quite tired and nauseous, but needed to unpack to make sure things stayed organized.

I was still on mat leave, so it was a little easier from that perspective, but something I don't plan on doing for a long time - if ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->