Hello to all...

D-Bean

Reaction score
Just got myself all logged in and whatnot. I tried to add a profile photo but it keeps telling me no for some reason but i won't worry about that right now....

Anyway.... I was looking for a nice forum of people to talk to about this strange thing called being pregnant. It's still very early, only a bit over 2 months now and I'm nervous and anxious and moody and excited and any other mix of crazy emotions one might have. My boyfriend currently lives about 3 hours away from me in Vancouver, BC and I am in Washington. We found out in March and we spent an entire weekend just staring at each other like "ok, what do we do now?". We knew though that this happened for a reason and that we would love a child very much, even if we were a bit surprised.

I'm hoping to find women on here who I can share these experiences with because most of my friends are young and single and have no idea what I'm talking about and my roommate even told me that she had no plans to be compassionate about anything I might be going through. I figured I'd better find a bunch of like-minded people so that I don't feel isolated right now (it will be a couple of months before I can move to Vancouver with my boyfriend so I'm stuck with this roommate right now).

I look forward to meeting people here and having a few laughs at these absurd things that happen. (I'm finding humor to be my best ally with all of this). I'm pretty easy-going and I'm a kid at heart myself. I like to do art, play video games, do puzzles, make jewelry, and a bunch of other hobbies.

I hope you're all having a great day!
-D

Hey hun, welcome to the site. I'm 17 and I feel the same as you when it comes to my friends - they show no compassion. I hope all goes well for you and I wish you the very best of luck, this site is great for support! ;)

Hey hun! Life doesn't give you what you can't handle :) Hope you make the friends you're looking for, and good luck with your pregnancy! Welcome to BabyandBump!

:hi: Welcome to Baby & Bump! x

welcome hun, enjoy your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"