• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello to everyone.

Fay

Reaction score
Hi, Im Fay, and I am currently 16 weeks pregnant. I already have a six year old daughter who is really looking foreward to becoming a big sister.

I am finding this pregnancy quiet worrying as I live in Spain and the systems here are so much different from back in the UK, even the language is becoming a bit of a problem. So I am hoping to meet some lovely new people on this friendly looking forum.

:hi:

Hi Fay, Welcome to Babyandbump :D

Where abouts in Spain do you live? Have you got any friends that speak the language? I found when I was over there that quite a few of the doctors spoke English as not many of them where native to spain (but I guess that all depends on where you live).

Congrats on the bump & hope things go well for you hun :)

S.C>

Welcome to Baby and Bump Fay!
Congrats on your new baby and pls post pics of your little one too. What is her name? Ever science I was preggy I thought I want a little girl, but it seems I'll have a boy instead.

Welcome to baby and bump. Look forward to getting to know you better.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi Fay

welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump news

:D

hiya hun, welcome to baby and bump :D:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your Pregnancy! :headspin:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, i feel right at home now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->