Hello to you all!

LizzieTheKid

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lizzie, and I am new here!

I came here for support, in a way, to help me while I am waiting to try for #2. Now is just not the right time for us to have another baby financially.

I am a 22-year-old stay-at-home mommy to an 8 month old baby girl named Gracie. I'm married to a great man named AJ. We've been together since we were tender young things. It's been 7 years! We live in the US, in the Tri-State area, and my husband is a big-shot computer engineer, hahah.

Before I conceived Gracie and carried her to term successfully, I had one miscarriage, early on. I was only 6-7 weeks along. I was quite depressed because we had been trying for a baby for about a year! But then, not so long after I lost that baby, I conceived again, and we had Gracie.

I love being outside, walking, reading, writing. I also love watching movies and cooking and baking! I'm a huge fan of horror movies, but I also love animated films, mostly Disney.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself properly! I look forward to getting to know the community!

Hi Lizzie, Welcome to the site
Sorry for your lost - just stay strong and positive and pray and i am sure it will all work out soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->