Hello tooth #3

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
Brennan's third tooth has popped through, and I didn't even realize it. :dohh: It is the Top left second from the center. He was laying down, and i was making him laugh and noticed it. He is growing way too fast.... :cry:

Aww look at him! Way to go Brennan! haha

Anna only has 2 teeth and I don't think that will be changing in a hurry! lol

aww sweet :) I have yet to see one but his gums are swollen so im hoping by the end of this week he should have one

Wow go Bren! That's amazing! Valerie doesn't even have ANY teeth yet! At her 6 month check up a few weeks back, the Pedi said she should be getting them anytime as her gums had fully widened, but noooo sign of any yet! :) Did Bren have a hard time with the teeth coming in?

Woohoo Bren !!! Josh has no teeth. I'm starting to think he'll never get them!

Wow go Bren! That's amazing! Valerie doesn't even have ANY teeth yet! At her 6 month check up a few weeks back, the Pedi said she should be getting them anytime as her gums had fully widened, but noooo sign of any yet! :) Did Bren have a hard time with the teeth coming in?

The first ones were pretty hellish. All he wanted to do was eat sleep and cry. With this one I thought he was just being fussy and having a bad night. So it was not near as bad.

Honestly I really wished he had waited longer to get teeth, but since I was 3 months when I got my first one, I guess he gets it from me. :hissy:

Well, at least you have the first couple teeth out of the way and from now on he may not get as fussy. Hopefully! :) I'm dreading Valerie having teeth break through..I have a feeling she will be one testy and pissy child. Ha!

Awww - well done Bren -3 teeth already!!!!:happydance:
No teeth here as yet either - although I may or may not have seen a little bump in his gums earlier - I couldn't see in properly, he always sticks his tongue in the way:dohh: He hasn't been napping well at all the last few days, although sleeping through at night, but he has cried for his dummy twice tonight so far - we'll see:cry:

at least there out of the way a bit earlier though :happydance: charlies really bad with his 2 at the moment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->