Hello!

K

kellysays2u

So I got my mirena out on monday and I am officially ready to make another baby. I think I am having AF now but it started two days having mirena removed (I didn't have AF at ALL with mirena so have no clue about my cycles). But I am going from the AF starting on wednesday anyways as it is acting just like my old AF's. I feel like I belong here the most as we really are almost completely NTNP. But I am using OPK's one cause I have a POAS addiction and two because I would like to know ABOUT when I am ovulating. Will probably only do it for like three months then stop though. Anyone else NTNP after mirena?

I haven't had mirena but we're ntnp after bcp. Just want to say welcome and GL!!

Thank you! I feel so lost right now with my cycle but I think the two days after AF was not my real AF cause NOW I am actually getting AF symptoms. Who knows at this point. I got my OPK's and pregnancy tests yesterday and since I am a crazy stupid POAS addict I had to use one. It was negative obviously. But good to know I am not randomly ovulating like I know some women can after the mirena.

That is definitely a plus that you're not randomly ovulating. When are you calculated to get your next AF?

I never had a regular AF with Mirena but did before. So it depends on what is really my AF. But I am having really sore breasts which has been a sign of my TRUE af in the past so maybe I will get another one soon. IDK. So confusing. My daughter and I have the same family doctor so I will ask her at my daughters next appt this week what is going on. She did say she hoped to see me pregnant at MY next appt which is only two month away!

Well hopefully you get regular post-mirena and get a bfp soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->