Hello

babythinkpink

Mum to 5!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am just looking here, finding my feet!

I thought i should introduce myself! I am married, 36, with 4 children ages from 15 down to 16 months.
My last baby is my first with my husband and we would like a brother or sister for her.
I am about for any baby advice, as an experienced Mum, although its always a new experience!

I am just trying to take a relaxed attitude to getting pregnant, although i know that usually goes out the window pretty fast!

Good luck to everyone ttc,

Always interested in anyone in a simmilar situation, extending their existing families!

Bye for now,

Babythinkpink

Welcome to BNB. :)

I am 33 and ttc my 3rd (first with DH). It's 14 years since I last had experience of pregnancy and chldbirth so I assume so much as changed now so I'm always seeking out good advice too!

Welcome to BNB. :)

I am 33 and ttc my 3rd (first with DH). It's 14 years since I last had experience of pregnancy and chldbirth so I assume so much as changed now so I'm always seeking out good advice too!

Hi,
Yes things change all the time, from year to year it even changes!
14 years is a good gap, and I noticed it is different with a different Dad too, after 3 babies being late to arrive all over 1 week late, with my last baby my waters broke a day b4 my due date, much to my surprise!!
Good luck
:baby:thinkpink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back