Hello :)

mircalebaby

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this site. I have been members of other sites but never this one. My name is Helen, im engaged to Steve, been together 6 years. I can truely say that steve is my best friend, he really means the world to me and I couldnt ever be without him! We are getting married next June! Very excited!!!

Ok enough of that lol.... im 22, Steve is 24.

I am a qualified Social Welfare Officer, although I got made redundant just before christmas. I now work in administration for our local council until I can get back into it. Steve is a chef. We are both very ambitious and love to work hard, steve slightly more than me ;) lol. Steve works 12 hour days which makes it difficult for us at times to spend some quality time together but we manage.

I really struggle to keep my weight down, my thyroid doesnt help and with PCOS and clomid its piling on. We have been TTC for 18 months with no success.....

I am currently on my 2nd cycle of Clomid at 100mcg. I also take pregnacare vitamins and thyroxine for my underactive thyroid. We have just had some news that I have PCOS (scan last week) and that our chances have now been reduced further to about 5-10%.

We are absolutely devastated but why there is a chance, I cant give up hope just yet. We are praying for a miracle baby to makes our lives complete.

:hug:

Welcome to BnB! :hi: Sorry to hear of your difficulties TTC thus far. :hugs:

:hi: Welcome! Good luck in your journey :hugs: Have you checked out the long term and assisted conception area of the forum? I'm sure you'll find a lot of ladies there who will help you in your journey :hugs:

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. As Vickie said, the long term and assisted conception area will offer lots of info and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->