Hello

Anababe

Reaction score
Hey :shy: just thought id come introduce myself :)

Im 22 and i have a little boy, he's 5 months old, and yes i know im crazy but im just about to start TTC number 2! lol Ive wanted to since my baby was a couple months old but thought i should let my body get back to normal first.. ive had 3 regular cycles now so im ready to start again.

Im single at the min, my DP left me when i was 7wks pg but as i was in a same sex relationship it doesnt matter to me if im single or not lol (obviously about from it being much harder.. but thats no problem.. i get to keep all the kisses n cuddles to myself :laugh2: hehe) but i love being a mum so doesnt bother me at all being on my own with my babies, my dad helps me loads. I conceived with my son using Donor Insemination and it worked first time, im hoping im that lucky again! Im very lucky im able to use the same donor again so my babies will be full bro/sis :)

Anway so im due af on sat meaning ill be ov around 20/21st March, so guess ill be back on the 2ww then!

Im very excited to be starting this journey again and look forward to getting to know you all!

A xxx

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck with #2!

yay! good luck for you number #2...you sound like a wonderful mom already and a very strong person :) wishing you the best in your second ttc journey:)

Hello and welcome to BNB!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"