Hello

Hecate

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new here and looking for support from ladies in the same boat as me.

I have a three year old daughter and we've been trying for a second for 15 months.

I'm the only one of my group of friends who hasn't had/is pregnant with a 2nd and its killing me.

Thanks for readin :hugs:

Hi Hecate!

Welcome to BnB great place to be lots of supportive people who have lots of advice! Have you been to your dr yet?

Good luck sending lots of :dust:

xx

hi were trying for a fourth with no joy after 2 years !! time to see the doc i feel :)

lissaloo,bumbleby,hecate...Ladies it sucks!!! I have a 2 1/2 yr old and TTC. Everyone is like oh but you have your little girl...no one understands!!!!

Welcome Hecate! Having a first is definitely a good thing! I'm trying for my first with two previous miscarriages and now been ttc for almost 3 years! Just found out I have high prolactin levels so at least I have something to work with. Maybe you can ask your OBG to run some blood tests like prolactin levels and check your ovulation...

Hi Hecate. Know how it feels: I have a slightly different issue (recurrent miscarriage), but know how it feels wanting a second. People always ask about when we're having a second as well, which I would never do!

Know am incredibly lucky to have one, but doesn't mean is not v.hard to have probs having another.

I've found it helpful to tell friends - including Mum friends - about the situation (there was so much baby talk it was getting really hard), they have been supportive. Have also found it helpful to let go of feeling like there is some kind of deadline / ideal age gap and thinking about what other people are doing - kind of "we'll get there in our own time" attitude.

That said, also a good plan to get some fertility checks done, just in case there is a problem.

Best wishes for TTC.

we been ttc for 5 years. diagnosed with pcos.
get to the doc. make sure everything works ok.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here so bare with me if i don't get all the abbreviations.

i had 2m/c's within 6 months before giving birth to my sone Charlie. he is now 16months old and we have been trying to concieve for 14 months knowing how hard it was to have hime in the first place.

I then went to docs and then gynae and diagnosed with PCOS but wont subscribe me with any meds. told me i had to lose 1 1/2 stone. nearly done that now but still no luck. Periods back to normal nearly now though.

So my suggestion to you all is to go to your docs and get some tests done. it's the best thing at least you know where you stand and if something is wrong then hopefully they will find a way to fix it and as for me i will just keep trying.

Good luck everyone! X::thumbup:

Hi Ladies I am also new to this site. DH and I have been trying for almost 3 years. Last winter we started seeing a RE and found that DH has low count & motility. Since moving last spring we have not been back to a RE so I am trying to find things we can do on our own. A week ago DH and I started using Fertilaid for men and women. Not sure if it will do anything...but my CM for sure was better this week. Anyone have ideas of things to try? Thank you so much!

I am also new to this site and hoping to find support from other people as well! We have been TTC #2 for two years now. After having my daughter I found out I have a bicornuate uterus. My left fallopian tube does not work. I am currently on my fifth round of clomid. If we don't get a BFP this month I will be doing my first IUI. Any one else taking clomid??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->