August 2024 Testing Thread

Anyone else still testing? How is it going?? Good luck!!

afm- I'm 10dpo and 4 days till af. Thought I'd update been a couple of days.

I've had cramping, my boobs hurt and heartburn for the last 2 days yuck.

Screenshot_20240815-092259_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
AFM, AF arrived bright and early yesterday. So off to another cycle. Will stay and cheer you all on!

Oh wow @NightFlower !!! Keep those photos coming. Love the progression.
Stick, baby, stick!!
I will keep y'all posted. I'll test again in the morning. Used 3 tests today and I'm running low on them.
Sorry af came. I Pray your next cycle is the one!

Congratulations nightflower! They have got dark quick!

Sorry for the bfns, thinking of you all and praying for those waiting to test

Hi lady's sorry for jumping on, I've just started doing ovulation tests on Monday I'm using the premom app to record the results Mondays one shown low I've just randomly put it back in today any ideas why, I will upload pic

Screenshot_20240816_122135_Premom.jpg

Hi lady's sorry for jumping on, I've just started doing ovulation tests on Monday I'm using the premom app to record the results Mondays one shown low I've just randomly put it back in today any ideas why, I will upload pic

View attachment 1118811
Good luck catching the egg. That happens to me sometimes before getting an LH surge

Good luck catching the egg. That happens to me sometimes before getting an LH surge
Thank you, I hope so I've been trying for 12 years had endometriosis surgery in June so I'm really hoping it's worked!!

Welcome! @Uniquegirl18

I am having pains on the right side (kind of a needling sensation) since this morning. Its gotten stronger in the afternoon. Hoping and praying its implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->