Hello

tei

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :hi:

just wanted to introduce myself as i'm new in your house here.
i'm Tei, 30 years old - i live in germany with my husband. We're together for 12 years now and slowly decided that we'd like a baby. I must say that we're still just flirting with the idea and that we're both very scared. My husband is for sure just petrified.

I suffer with hypothyroidism, suspected of endometriosis and my period is pretty irregular, needless to say. 32 days- 23 days. Depends. I've been tracking my BBT on fertility friend since november, used OPK`s and my ovulation is monthly, but extremely random.

Personally i want a baby, i just wish i'd have 10 more years to live a free- stress-free, selfish life :dohh:, i know though that we're pretty late and due to all my medical issues it's definitely time. My husband, i must say... he told me clear that he can picture his life without a kid. Both of us though if i get pregnant will love the baby and do absolutely all our best for her/him. I never doubt that.

That being said, i hope there's a place for me too in your group. :blush:

Hello and welcome! Best of luck as you go through the process. There is definitely nothing wrong with choosing not to have kids as well. Have you talked with your doctor at all? Given your medical history if you do choose to have a baby, it might be better to start sooner than later, just in case it takes some time

Thanks for the reply :)

I have already talked to both my physician and my gynecologist.
My physician believes i should wait until we stabilized with the thyroid hormones, while the gyneco. thinks that my tsh is at a good value and we can try when we please.

I'll go with the gyneco on this as i trust her more and anyway i'll redo my blood work at the end of february, also planning to conceive sometime at the end of feb or begin of march as the O pleases :D

Congratulations on your decision. Best wishes xx
Thank you much ! :flower:

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! :flower:
Thank you for the warm welcoming ! :flower:

Well, the decision turned into a no decision for this month. :dohh:
The fact that i don't yet know how my TSH is looking gives me a lot of stress. So i'm gonna retest by the end of the month, which means we'll miss this ovulation. I try not to bother too much and start by, 1st making sure i'm healthy enough to try to conceive. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->