Hello!!

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Hi all!!

Started TTC properly last month. After a few :bfn: s got AF yesterday so we were unsuccessful, but fingers crossed this month is going to be a good one with lots of baby-making on the cards! :sex:

Im so pleased I've found this site.Its a great place to talk about all this baby malarky as me and my partner have decided to keep out plans quiet for now, and theres so much I want to talk about! Looking forward to chatting on here and hopefully sharing some good news in the months to come!

Any tips anyone?

plumfairy xxx

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Welcome to BnB!! Come and join us on the TTC forum hun.

:dust::dust:

Yaya xxx

:hi: Welcome to the forum! My only advice to you is to start taking a prenatal vitamin or folic acid supplement now (even while TTC) because folic acid is very important in the early stages of pregnancy. Good luck :hugs:

thanyou vicky for your advice. i will definately do that. and thankyou everybody for all my lovely welcomes. :) have ordered a thermometer thingy (cant remember what its called) so will start charting as soon as its arrived! has anybody else used or are using this method? if so, what are your thoughts on it?

plumfairy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->