Hello....

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by nicki, Dec 18, 2006.

1. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

I just wanted to pop on here and say a quick hello so you don't think I have gone AWOL.
    I've went on holiday for 2 weeks & hAVE BEEN BACK A WEEK NOW BUT HAVE HAD A MILIION AND ONE THINGS TO DO SO HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY PUTER MUCH (Flipping caps lock, sorry for shouting!!) I probably won't be on here much in the near future as DH and I are having a few problems (anyone know where I can exchange him for a better model???? :lol: ) & I still have loads to do for Christmas (don't get any help from the the lazy git :roll:) and our fridge & washing machine has broken & the fence has half fallen down :twisted: so life is a pain in the butt at the mo.!!!!

Anyway, hope you all have a great Christmas & New Year if I don't speak to any of you before hand :hugs:

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hey Hun,

Nice to speak to you again, i thought i hadn't seen you about for a bit.

PLEASE if you need someone to speak to i am all ears, you know my Email or MSN.

:hugs:

3. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

aw hey nicki - did you have a good hol. i've been really busy too lately so havent been on much either.

sorry to hear you are having problems - hope you are feeling better soon xx

4. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Hiya hun, hope you hade a nice holiday

Sorry you are having a crap tme but you know where we are if you need to vent

Take care hun and speak soon xxxx

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Hiya Nicki :wave:

Hope things sort them selves out soon :hugs:

Of course if we don't see you before I hope you had a fabby chirstmas & new year xx

6. sophie

sophie Mum of 2 pg with no3!

Hi nicky.
    Hope u had a good holiday!
    Hope things get sorted soon with ur DH. :hugs:

7. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Hope ur ok Nicki :D

8. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. :hugs:

Our holiday wasn't that good tbh. It didn't help that for the first week I had pmt so was acting like a woman possessed then the 2nd week got my af & because my bits 'n' pieces down south are f*@$ed thanks to my son I can't use Tampons so as you can imagine, bikini, swimming, not a good idea :lol: so that ruined it a bit, the weather was poo the 2nd week too.

DH and I have been arguing alot lately & it resulted in us saying maybe we should go our separate ways :shock: but I think we're working through that at the mo. Alot of it is down to me feeling miserable & I resent him being able to do things i.e go out/work/ the fact his body is still the same as it was beofre Jamie came along etc etc (I could go on for hours!!) so i need to sort myself out really!

9. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Nicki u r a stunning girl with a fantastic figure. I understand how u r feeling tho :wink:

10. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

good luck in the new year

11. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Hey hun, sorry your having a crap time at the mo, you know where i am if you wana chat xx :hugs: