• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hello....

nicki

Reaction score
I just wanted to pop on here and say a quick hello so you don't think I have gone AWOL.
I've went on holiday for 2 weeks & hAVE BEEN BACK A WEEK NOW BUT HAVE HAD A MILIION AND ONE THINGS TO DO SO HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY PUTER MUCH (Flipping caps lock, sorry for shouting!!) I probably won't be on here much in the near future as DH and I are having a few problems (anyone know where I can exchange him for a better model???? :lol: ) & I still have loads to do for Christmas (don't get any help from the the lazy git :roll:) and our fridge & washing machine has broken & the fence has half fallen down :twisted: so life is a pain in the butt at the mo.!!!!

Anyway, hope you all have a great Christmas & New Year if I don't speak to any of you before hand :hugs:

Hey Hun,

Nice to speak to you again, i thought i hadn't seen you about for a bit.

PLEASE if you need someone to speak to i am all ears, you know my Email or MSN.

:hugs:

aw hey nicki - did you have a good hol. i've been really busy too lately so havent been on much either.

sorry to hear you are having problems - hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hiya hun, hope you hade a nice holiday

Sorry you are having a crap tme but you know where we are if you need to vent

Take care hun and speak soon xxxx

Hiya Nicki :wave:

Hope things sort them selves out soon :hugs:

Of course if we don't see you before I hope you had a fabby chirstmas & new year xx

Hi nicky.
Hope u had a good holiday!
Hope things get sorted soon with ur DH. :hugs:

Thanks guys. :hugs:

Our holiday wasn't that good tbh. It didn't help that for the first week I had pmt so was acting like a woman possessed then the 2nd week got my af & because my bits 'n' pieces down south are f*@$ed thanks to my son I can't use Tampons so as you can imagine, bikini, swimming, not a good idea :lol: so that ruined it a bit, the weather was poo the 2nd week too.

DH and I have been arguing alot lately & it resulted in us saying maybe we should go our separate ways :shock: but I think we're working through that at the mo. Alot of it is down to me feeling miserable & I resent him being able to do things i.e go out/work/ the fact his body is still the same as it was beofre Jamie came along etc etc (I could go on for hours!!) so i need to sort myself out really!

Nicki u r a stunning girl with a fantastic figure. I understand how u r feeling tho :wink:

Hey hun, sorry your having a crap time at the mo, you know where i am if you wana chat xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"