Hello

MumToFour

Reaction score
Thought i should join this ttc group aswel since i fit in the 35+ age thing lol.

I already have one daughter, shes 21! Everyday i thank my lucky stars for her and also got two little boys in heaven and one little girl in heaven and have had mc'd too. My last pregnancy full term was in 2002 when i had a still birht (my youngest daughter) still desperate to be a mummy again! Desperate to feel a baby inside me kicking away, desperate to have a bump!

I am finding now that i am older its taking me longer to fall pregnant normally a few months and i am pregnant but not so much luck this time, i dont put all down to my age but it doesnt get easyier as we age does it?

Lots of baby dust for u all x

Hello MumToFour. I'm new here too. Let's hope that we both get some babydust soon.

Pip x

Hello, yes iam hoping the baby dust flys in my direction and sprinkles, yours too

Hello Mom of four..I also have a 21 yr old daughter and am TTC after the birth of our 8 month old. I am so sorry about the loss of your other children. Lets hope your journey to conceive is a very short one and you have a safe, happy healthy pregnancy !

Wow, there are more of us than I would have expected. I also have a 21 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter. Trying for one more at 42. It was always so easy before but maybe because it will be the last it wants to make a grand entrance? Hope I don't get too big of a drama queen. :lol:

:hugs: and good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->