Hello.

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just found this site and want to introduce myself. I am Michelle(28) married to Andrew(27) and I have a 8 year old son from a previous relationship and DH has a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship. We found out on December 18th, 2010 that we were pregnant with our angel, I started loosing it on Christmas day and passed it on New Years day. We started trying again after my first official AF from the loss. We have been trying since with no luck, but my cycles had seemed to normalize back pretty quickly. Last month my cycle was really wacky, I didn't ovulate, had 4 days of mid cycle spotting and it lasted 42 days...but then again I was stressed, my son was in and out of the hospital with pneumonia and his asthma. I have a VERY good feeling about this month, I am due to ovulate right around my DH's birthday and fathers day(16 & 18th) and I would be able to test on our 1 year anniversary on June 30th, and would be due 2 days before my son's birthday on March 8th! I am forcing myself to drink at least 64oz's of water a day to hopefully finally get some EWCM which is very tough because I hate water, would rather drink Mt. Dew lol. I can't wait to get to know all of you women and watch all the beautiful BFP's come rolling in!:happydance:

Welcome! I am also a new member! We had our miscarriage just over a month ago. I am on CD 3 so should be ovulating in 10 days or so. Very excited to be back TTC.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"