Hello

dancingtree

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself to all you other 35+ TTC ladies. I hope this is the right way of doing it but I'm sure you'll let me know if not... :)
A bit about me, I've just turned 40 and have been TTC for baby number 1 for 7 months now, with no luck. We're currently in the waiting stage (AF due on Sat 23rd) but judging by how my body is feeling today I think it's going to be another no this month.
I hope to be able to chat and compare notes with others in similar positions and of similar ages as it's good to know I'm not alone!!
I look forward to chatting... x

welcome dancingtree
tons of :dust: flying your way.

Hello dancingtree! It is my great pleasure to speak and share to you my story on TTC. Pregnancy is not as well easy for me; hence you are not alone in this universe. And I do believe there are more women out there who are on our boat too. God bless everyone! :hugs:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm not entirely sure how to introduce myself to all you other 35+ TTC ladies. I hope this is the right way of doing it but I'm sure you'll let me know if not... :)
A bit about me, I've just turned 40 and have been TTC for baby number 1 for 7 months now, with no luck. We're currently in the waiting stage (AF due on Sat 23rd) but judging by how my body is feeling today I think it's going to be another no this month.
I hope to be able to chat and compare notes with others in similar positions and of similar ages as it's good to know I'm not alone!!
I look forward to chatting... x

:wave:Hello and welcome, you introduced yourself perfectly. Welcome to the thread, there are a whole lot of wonderful ladies here, and you wont find a better support system!!!! I sure hope you get a surprise and see that bfp, my af is due saturday too, but i am pretty sure its a no for us, timing this month really stunk lol.

Hi and welcome.
You'll really like it here. Everyone is very welcoming and supportive.

Welcome to the forum, it's not all doom and gloom over here we actually have a riot at times, though we do wander off topic quite a lot!

Hi dancingtree!! :hi: You'll never be alone here :hugs:

Hi dancingtree,lovely to meet u ,u will love it here lots and lots of lovely friendly supportive ladies ,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for all your lovely welcome messages, it is very comforting to know you're all out there for help and advice!
This is our 8th month of trying (AF came early with her bad news of no luck for July) and so I'm about to start using OPKs for the 1st time in a few days but desperately trying to learn everything there is to know about TTC !! Wish me luck!
Thanks again NorthStar who's given me advice and recommended a book too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"